Politics are the topic. What do you have to say?

Boston

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter

Today was the first major snow fall of the winter. I was in the area that got hit the hardest. I actually ventured out in the weather. I have a 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade and it did a good job chewing up the snow. I never owned a 4X4 until 2006 when I bought this one. It was a leftover so I practically stole it. And it was in fact a great deal!

I love the fact that I can go anywhere in all weather and it tore through unplowed streets this morning like it was the middle of summer. The side street next to my building wasn't plowed and it is a fairly steep incline. I put the Jeep in 4LO and used 2d gear and climbed the hill with ease.

I now am a committed SUV owner and I am hoping Jeep will have quality products out there in 2011 when I trade in. I want to trade up to the Grand Cherokee next. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be as tough as my current Jeep, in spite of the fact that mine has the rare "Renegade" package with skid plates and rock rails, and heavy duty transfer case.

I used to hate big snow storms. Now I look forward to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment