Politics are the topic. What do you have to say?

Boston

Saturday, September 29, 2012

R.I.P. to my Blackberry Storm 2

Back in 2010, I upgraded my phone to a Blackberry Storm 2. It was a great device and RIM had improved upon the much maligned Blackberry Storm. Last Sunday, I dropped my S2 and cracked the screen, necessitating the purchase of a new phone.

I went with the Apple iPhone 4S and I have to say I am impressed. The iPhone is light years ahead of the S2 and it is a very capable and user friendly device with loads of features and plenty of power.

Nevertheless, I would be remiss if I failed to recognize what a great device the S2 was for me. It was a tough little phone and it served me very well over the last two years.

It's parked on my desk forever, in its cradle with the power down. It's a way of recognizing all that it was for me.

So thanks to RIM for making a great device, and RIP to my S2.


No comments:

Post a Comment